RV / ATV INSURANCE QUOTE
Owning an RV or ATV is a dream-come-true for many people. We are happy to lend our insurance expertise to ensure that you are adequately protected in all that you do in your recreational vehicles.
Insurance That Fits Your Needs
An RV or ATV opens up the door to see the many splendors and sights our great nation has to offer. Whether you are climbing a winding road in the Rockies, trudging through the hot desert of the southwest or heading north to the mountains right here in Idaho, it can get you there.
These vehicles are used for a variety of purposes. Insurance premiums vary depending on the type and amount of usage you get out of your vehicle. Insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from collisions and against liability that could also arise from the use or storage of your vehicle.
Whether you are a recreational ATV rider or use your side by side to manage miles of fence line having your vehicle damaged, wrecked, or stolen can cause loss of time and money. We can provide different types of off road vehicle insurance to cover different types of vehicle needs.
If you’re lucky enough to have a State managed four wheeler trail network you’re most likely going to need insurance for your quad to ride on State land. We can help with all of these scenarios.
All Terrain Vehicle Insurance Coverages
- Golf Carts
- Tracked All Terrain Vehicles
- Amphibious Vehicles
- Go Carts
- Certain Motorcycles
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverages
- Bodily injury liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability – for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision – for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage – for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
- Contents Coverage – Covers damage or loss of the contents of the recreational vehicle. Contents coverage is typically purchased at a set amount not to be exceeded in a claim payout.
Contact us to learn more about the right RV & ATV insurance for you.
Contact Us About RV or ATV Insurance:
Phone: (208) 991-3494
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday or Evenings: By Appointment
6206 N. Discovery Way Suite 102
Boise, ID 83713
FAX (208) 514-3272
Click Here to Email Us
Give us a call at (208) 991-3494 or request a call on our Contact Page.
Choose Financial Insurance Group
RV and ATV Insurance Quote Online – Local Boise Broker
Your source for fast, easy, and local RV and ATV insurance. Compare RV and ATV insurance rates and save.
Finacial Insurance Group