MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE QUOTE
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a casual rider, or a hardcore motorcyclist, our motorcycle insurance policy offers protection for you, your bike, and your accessories.
Affordable Motorcycle Insurance
All you need to do is choose the type of coverage and deductibles that best cover your motorcycle and your lifestyle, and we’ll do the rest. We offer competitive prices plus convenient payment plans, and we’ll place your coverage with a company that has the financial stability to be there when you need them most. We hope you never have a bad day, but if you do, our motorcycle insurance coverage is designed to help turn a very bad day around.
You may even qualify for a number of discounts including:
– Insuring more than one motorcycle
– Mature riders
– Credit for qualified safety courses
– Multi-policies with our company
Even if you’ve been riding for years, it’s a good idea to take a close look at your motorcycle insurance coverage. Things change, times change, and chances are your policy may need to be updated to meet your changing lifestyle.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
- Accessory Coverage – Covers loss, theft, or damage to motorcycle accessories like saddlebags, custom handlebars, and OEM electronics.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – Covers physical damage or loss of the motorcycle that is not the direct result of a moving vehicle collision.
- Collision Coverage – Pays for damage to an insured motorcycle when it hits or is hit by another car or object, or if the motorcycle overturns.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – Pays damages for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense. This includes passengers riding on your motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – Pays damages for physical damage resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Pays medical expenses of the parties riding on the motorcycle involved in a motorcycle accident.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage – This is an extension of motorcycle insurance available in some states that covers medical expenses and, in some cases, lost wages and other damages. PIP is designed to be paid without regard to legal liability.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Provides for a motorcycle operator to receive damages for any injury he or she receives from an uninsured, negligent driver. The coverage pays the difference between what the uninsured or underinsured driver can pay and what the injured operator would be entitled to as if the uninsured motorist had proper insurance
- Motorcycle Roadside Assistance Coverage – Roadside assistance and breakdown coverage assist operators whose motorcycle has suffered a mechanical failure that leaves the operator stranded.
Contact us to learn more about the right motorcycle insurance for you.
Give us a call at (208) 991-3494 or request a call on our Contact Page.
Choose Financial Insurance Group
Motorcycle Insurance Quote Online – Local Boise Broker
Your source for fast, easy, and local full coverage motorcycle insurance. Compare motorcycle insurance rates and save.
Finacial Insurance Group