MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT QUOTE
Don’t waste your time with outdated and broken websites. Schedule an appointment with our Medicare specialist to explore Medicare plans and your available options.
Personalized Service and Individualized Supplement Plans
Idaho Medicare Supplement, also known as Medigap, Insurance policies pay for some health care costs that Medicare doesn’t cover, such as co-payments, coinsurance, and deductibles. Supplement plans fill the gap between your needs and what Medicare offers.
We will help you navigate the complex and intimidating job of shopping for and understanding your Medicare coverage options. We are professional Medicare advisers that will help you compare plans and estimate your total out-of-pocket expenses for premiums, deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance. We’ll help you consider all options given your particular health concerns, conditions, prescriptions, and needs.
Understanding Your Medicare Plan Options
Medicare Part B is medical insurance that covers preventative care. Medicare part B covers the costs before you become sick or injured. Routine checkups with your doctor are the types of expenses covered by Part B.
Medicare Part C also called Medicare Advantage plans combine Parts A and B to provide coverage that acts as primary insurance. Medicare Part C coverage is provided through private insurance companies instead of the Federal Government. This type of Medicare typically includes prescription drug coverage.
Medicare Part D are plans that help offset the costs associated with prescription medications. There are different plans with varying costs and coverage. Prescription drug coverage is only available through Medicare through Part D coverage.
Medicare Supplement Coverage Facts
- You must have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- You pay a monthly premium to the private insurance company for your supplement policy in addition to the monthly Part B premium that you pay to Medicare.
- A Medigap policy only covers one person. If you and your spouse both want Medigap coverage, you’ll each have to buy separate policies.
- Your Medigap policy will not be cancelled, even if you have health problems, as long as you pay the premium.
- You can not receive a Medigap policy if you have Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plan.
- Medigap policies generally don’t cover long-term care, vision or dental care, hearing aids, eyeglasses, or private-duty nursing.
Give us a call at (208) 991-3494 or request a call on our Contact Page.
Choose Financial Insurance Group
Medicare Supplement Insurance Quote Online – Local Boise Broker
Your source for fast, easy, and local Medicare Supplement insurance. Compare Medicare Supplement insurance rates and save.
Financial Insurance Group